Friday, May 2, 2008

Notes to Myself (02/05/08)

"While discussing about the movie "Eternal sunshine of the Spotless Mind", a friend of mine told me how she wished she could delete some bad memories from her brain. Thinking about it, i don't want to delete any of my old memories. I am what i am today because of all the good and the bad things happened to me in the past, and i embrace each one of those memories equally, irrespective of weither i was left hurted or felt elated because of it.

Life is most beautiful with all its colors, including the darker ones :) "

2 comments:

Param said...

I totally agree.

Your experiences - good or bad -define what you are today. Infact the happy ones have made my life worth while, but it has been bad ones that have actually taught me all the best lessons and made me explore my true strengths & weaknesses.

I just love ur style of expression. Keep it up.

coolvir said...

Hey Thanks Param.

I have a close friend by the same name....so when i saw your comment, for a min i thought he has started blogging.Then saw your profile and got to know you are Param kaur and not Param Singh:)

Cheers.