Thursday, March 27, 2008

Notes to myself (27/03/08)

"Yesterday i heard a couple of my work buddies discussing about a woman(whom i know only through mails) who very recently got married. They were discussing how bad her husband looks in front of her and even showed me a couple of their marriage pics. I was disgusted to hear them make comments on her personal life but somehow controlled my urge to speak and remained silent(yes i am learning this art of keeping mum).

I wish people were more sensitive towards others, or atleast respect other person's choice, especially when it is not going to effect your life. I admit, even i am slightly brainwashed, but i am trying really hard to recover.

Beauty is afterall much more than what our eyes can see."

1 comment:

Param said...

Couldn't agree more.......

randomly hit on ur blog today and was genuinely amazed to rwead the b'ful thoughts you have.

keep up the good work og discovering yourself.

Param